When You Are in a Tough Situation, You Want An Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney in Powhatan Point, OH

Tsoras Law Office can defend you for a variety of felony and misdemeanor criminal charges. Attorney Ted Tsoras has successfully defended people from charges in West Virginia and Ohio. If you or a loved one have been charged with a crime, do not wait – call an experienced attorney now. At Tsoras Law Office, we understand that when you are accused by the State of a crime, you will have many questions about the process. We are here to answer your questions and guide you through the process. Our office will provide the best defense possible for your situation. The sooner you contact Tsoras Law Office, the sooner we can start our investigation and using all of the skills, experience, and resources at our disposal.


Not all criminal cases are the same. Criminal defense attorney Ted Tsoras has the experience to handle a wide variety of criminal cases, including working as a DUI lawyer, managing drug charges, and domestic violence charges.

You Have a Right to Legal Defense

Knowing your constitutional rights and understanding the legal charges you face places you in a better place to defend your liberties and prove your innocence.


Our areas of experience as criminal lawyers include:

  • Drug Possession & Trafficking 
  • Theft & Shoplifting 
  • Assault 
  • Burglary & Robbery 
  • Juvenile Crimes 
  • Sex Crimes 
  • Internet Crimes 
  • White Collar Crimes / Fraud 
  • Disorderly Conduct 
  • Traffic & Speeding Tickets 
  • DUI / OVI / DUS 
  • Domestic Violence 
  • Expungement & Seal Records
handcuffed man behind prison bars powhatan point oh

Contact Tsoras Law Office Today to Discuss your Case with a Qualified Criminal Defense Lawyer

If you or a loved one is being investigated, or has been charged with a crime, contact criminal defense attorney Ted Tsosas NOW! Tsoras Law Office will assess the details of your case and advise on how to best proceed. Schedule your consultation today by calling (740) 795- 4208 or submitting the consultation form below.

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top